This year our regionally renowned Scarecrows will travel back in time from SAT 22ND APRIL til MON 1ST MAY
From 10.30am to 4.30pm each day
Brilliant Floral Displays set in a Magnificent 12th Century Church at the heart of the village of Sutterton.
Not only Scarecrows and floral displays, but lots more too.
- A refectory where you can buy your morning coffee, lunch and afternoon tea.
- A good menu with something for everyone.
- We have:
- Plants, bunches of flowers, bric-a-bra
- Home baked cakes, home made chutney, jam and marmalade
- Craft staff, books, jigsaws, tombola and much more.
Wheelchair accessible, and inside toilets available for all.
We look forward to welcoming you.